Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back to work and the Cooma trails

My 7 month stint of racing and travelling is over and I am back at work in Cooma. As tough as it is to get out of bed with an alarm every morning I am enjoying having a job once again. Another good point about being back in Cooma is the trails! I went out yesterday afternoon and it was great. The trails were pretty much as i left them - just as rocky and loose as ever. It was very hard and even scary at times having not ridden anything like it for ages. I can't wait to go out again.

I have posted a few of the photos from the Scott 24 hr:

copyright - foto:sportograf.com
copyright - foto:sportograf.com

copyright - foto:sportograf.com

copyright - foto:sportograf.com

copyright - foto:sportograf.com

copyright - foto:sportograf.com

No comments: