Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Au revoir...

Well i've just had my last big training session before i go, 4 x 20min mountain bike time trials. Its a bit of a relief to get to the end of this training block because it has been huge. Hopefully an easy week will allow me to freshen up a bit so i'll be flying at Marathon Worlds.

The Spats titanium bike is going awesome. The new SIDs are so good, i even fiddled with the lockout the other night to prepare them for some fast Euro-courses. I've also sorted out my dilemma of not having any race wheels; i am borrowing some of a mate (thanks Willo). I'm pretty happy about this becasue it turns out the noise that i've been hearing when i corner hard is the tyre rubbing on the inside of the fork, not exactly the stiffness that i'm looking for.

Also, I got a picture in the local paper today:




No comments: